Pages

Friday, April 27

mt magic x

{all images from mt masking tape}

i've noticed a thread in my posts this week, which seem to have been japan related, so today seemed the perfect day to share something i've had bookmarked to share for a while....the amazing images from the mt expo which took place in tokyo last year.  i first spotted this over at *paper social*, who shared lovely images from another fab blog *hello sandwich*.

i've had a bit of a washi tape obsession ever since my first visit to tokyo a few years ago & have jars of lovely tapes sitting in front of me at the moment ~ although stocks are running a little low at the moment...eeeek! ~ the expo looked so much fun & i can't imagine how much money i'd have spent if i'd been there.

did you know that mt have their own channel on youtube?  well they do & amongst lots of lovely crafty ideas they have a great time lapse video showing the covering of the mini in the top pics....take a look *here* & lots more videos *here*

for now
xx

2 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and aw3som post sharing here. Thank you for this.
    Latest Jobs In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x