Pages

Friday, April 20

the best brunches in paris x


i think that i must keep my subscription to *my little paris* simply to torment myself with all the things i could do in paris if i visited more/lived there....but if you are planning a trip in the near future it's a great resource for restaurants, bars, new shop openings & general things to do that you probably wouldn't stumble across yourself.....

being a complete breakfast addict, I loved yesterday's email....*the best brunches in paris*, sharing sixteen venues for brunch, from the *trendy brunch* & the *brunch at the market* to the more exotic *lost in bombay*....but my favourite has to be the *bookworm heaven* set in an old library ~ sounds truly heavenly

off to book the Eurostar...

for now
xx

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great blog!
    Homescpaes Cheats

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x