Pages

Sunday, September 12

autumn x

i don't think i'm alone in posting about the lovely new autumn fashions, but i think one of my favourite looks are from *freepeople*.......


busy day spent baking, now just taking a quiet moment before thinking about everything that needs to be done this week

i think it's going to be a busy week but i have a trip to look forward to at the end of the week....i'm lucky enough to be going on a trip to portland with my job. any suggestions of places to visit, to shop, to eat would be very much appreciated

xx

5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous fashions...the sort we can all look pretty in...love your choice
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this style! have a very lovely start in the new week! geisslein

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime les photos les vetements sont magnifiques et petit coup de coeur pour la photo en haut a gauche!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice choice really! I'm into brown instead of black:) It just looks more beautiful on my opinion. Just the boots and the layered dresses are so amazing! Like them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup I'm fully embracing Autumnal fashion now....for once I'm actually excited by Jackets! x

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x