Pages

Monday, March 15

spring wardrobe....x

time to start thinking about a new spring wardrobe i think.....i cannot believe i was so excited about *anthropologie* opening here in the uk, and yet have still not managed to find a spare moment to go visit the new store on regent street.....and i read they are opening their second store on kings road at the end of this week.....i must must must find the time to go (probably once i've saved a few pennies to spend!)

....my favourites this week....
*for the romantic*

i heart them all

i hope you have all had a peaceful start to your week
xx

4 comments:

  1. Anthropologie - oh how i love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should visit the one on Regent's Street it is gorgeous! Get saving those pennies! I am before my next visit.

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x