Pages

Tuesday, March 30

bedtime....x

do you think the anticipation of being tired can make you tired? i'm going away again next week & know i will be tired, and think that worrying about being tired is now making me tired.....! or maybe it's a strange kind of jetlag from that missing hour at the weekend.....?

anyway, whatever it is, this week i feel tired.....bedtime calls earlier & earlier....

tea in bed by anna inghardt via flickr

on a happier note, daffodils have bloomed & are such a welcoming site in the window when i come home....

xx

5 comments:

  1. That looks good enough to snooze on! Plus a cup of tea.. can't go wrong there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just come across your blog - a lovely read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how that feels! That looks like a cozy place for a nap :)

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x