Pages

Sunday, February 1

my LA story.......part 1 x

arrived back from LA this afternoon.......what an amazing place! the sun shone all week, which is a wonderful pick me up in itself, but the people there were just so friendly...

will write more about the trip and all the wonderful things I saw, and bought, later in the week, but wanted to share these lovely pics from the hotel we stayed in......The Standard Downtown...

the restaurant had a modern contemporary diner feel, was decorated in lovely yellow buttercup tones.....I love the picture above showing the sun shining through the daisy embroidered curtains. the bar shelves were so pretty as they had doily lace trims edging each shelf, with really sweet vintage lamps...


now back in the uk with snow on it's way! will write more tomorrow.......by the way, for all those in the Uk, anthropologie is opening it's first store here at the end of the year, on regent street....x

1 comment:

  1. It looks like something straight from the 70's. Retro and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x