Pages

Saturday, February 14

can't buy me love....x

well actually you can..........x

lovely things.............
1. pretty willow heart.....cox&cox

2. white love sign....an angel at my table

3. gold love sign....an angel at my table

4. love heart....photo by eva lindh for lantliv magazine

lovely books.............

1. wuthering heights....emily bronte

2. enduring love....ian mcewan

3. love letters lost....babbette hines

4. the french lieutenant's woman....john fowles

lovely flowers...........

1. hyacinths....

2. tulips....

3. orchids....

4. azalea....

2 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful post, lovely things, amazing books and very sweet flowers. All the things I love.
    Happy Valentines
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty. and little treats never hurt a girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x